1. Show up for class.
2. Have your work done on time.
3. Set up a daily schedule and stick to it.
4. Assess and improve your study habits.
5. Study with a group.
6. Choose teachers who actively involve you in learning.
7. See your instructors outside class.
8. Learn from criticism.
9. Improve your critical thinking skills.
10. Be the best writer you can be.
11. Know how to find and work with information on your campus.
12. Find a great academic advisor or counselor.
13. Learn what helping resources your campus offers and where they are located.
14. Visit your campus career center.
15. Understand why you are in college.
16. Find and get to know one individual on campus who cares about your survival.
17. If you're attending classes full time, try not to work more than 20 hours a week.
18. Get involved in campus activities.
19. Take your health seriously.
20. Try to have realistic expectati